We are an office dedicated to providing you with high quality dental care in a pleasant and comfortable environment. We stay up to date on new products and use the best materials and techniques available, whether it's a tooth colored filling or a cosmetic crown. We will show you the best way to obtain optimal oral health and how to maintain it. What sets us apart is our belief in taking our time with each patient so we will be able to understand you and what you need from us. Whether you desire the latest in cosmetic dentistry or want to focus on prevention, we can help you. We use the latest in diagnostic and educational tools available to help you achieve your goal. We have been in practice in St. Charles for over 20 years so if you have needs that require the attention of a specialist, we can refer you to doctors in the area that we have worked closely with for many years and trust to treat our families
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Illuminating Cavity Detector, to see a transparent, illuminated view of your tooth, where porous legions then trap and absorb light (thus revealing caries).
Increasing evidence in both dental and medical literature has shown a link between gingivitis/periodontitis (gum disease) and general health problems (for instance-heart disease and diabetes). We are fortunate enough to have two hygienists in our office that have many years of experience in periodontal (gum) therapy as well as preventative care. They are excited about dentistry and are committed to educating each patient on the benefits of optimal oral health and dental care. They use the latest in diagnostic and educational tool to evaluate your oral health and to teach you the best way to have healthy teeth and gums. Appointments are not rushed so they can take their time and get to know you and answer any questions you may have.
Initial Oral Examination Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.